sun-kissed skin (:
After having a heavy breakfast at Macdonald's with zc yesterday, i had to burn off fats! So, i went to Bishan Loft for a swim with Esther. she fell in love with the condominium too. haha :D It was cloudy and the water was really chilly. But the hidden sun came out once in a while. We even got a tan! haha! :) No difference on me though. Both of us headed to coffee bean to study after that.
Oh yes, did i mention that i'm learning my dialect, hokkien? haha. I just started learning! thanks to zc :) and esther too! They even tricked me, baa baa black sheeps :x I wanted to know what was 'bus' in Hokkien, and they gave me 'aeroplane' instead. :o They had a really good laugh.
I'm excited to go to my grandma's this saturday so that i can practise my newly-learnt Hokkien! :) But i think i'll make a fool out of myself :x whahahaha.
I been staying up really late into the night to complete my assignments. see how slack i am,
very slack. Gonna meet MinYi an hour later. We're going down to Heartware! :) I miss all of them. We're gonna work on the photo collage we've yet to complete since last year. lol. We are going to work with Victor, the photographer. (someone's squealing. hehheh.) Think this will take a really long time. Guess I'll have to burn some midnight oil tonight again.
sigh, so much for last minute work :/
captivated by your beautyY, 10:25 AM.