<body>


Friday, November 25, 2005

When I first knew that there was something called 'Graduation Night' in Secondary 1, I was looking forward to it. Looking through the yearbooks and seeing all the graduates looking so glamorous, I wished that I could experience it for myself. Imagine all the shopping for gowns, going for hair-dos, make-ups, manicures.... such pampering :)

But somehow i am NOT excited for Gradnite tomorrow. I was looking forward for it.

I've been waiting for this day! But my mood isn't correct!

At least I have Hollywood Secrets to look forward to. I hope.


Was discussing about PAE with my parents. You see, with such a pathetic score that I have, I doubt any JCs would want to take me in. Perhaps the not so good ones. Dad said he didn't expect me to do so badly for Prelims. He also said that I should have told him I couldn't cope with my studies. And hopefully I can do better for the 'O's. urgh. Or else I'll have to settle for Poly.

We just applied for PAE. Since there were 12 choices, and I could only qualify for only... maybe 2? So dad and I decided not to waste space. I clicked on JCs like the school by the river(for those who're wondering what's that, its St Andrews JC:)). lol. I felt kinda happy for that moment. HAHA.

Perhaps working isnt such a bad choice after all. At least I don't have to face books and lose hair. Studying is such a bore :x

captivated by your beautyY, 10:59 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.