<body>


Sunday, December 18, 2005

Zechoa and I went to Singapore EXPO yesterday to attend City Harvest Church's candlelight service. He joined Daphanie's cell while I went with WeiHao.

CHC wanted to bring out the Christmas spirit and make Christmas seem longer rather than just celebrating it in just one day and everything ends after that. The word shared by Pastor Kong had a great impact on all of us. I believed everyone was touched by it :) It also resolved some problems of those who were troubled. I had doubts about my future, what my exam results would be, where I am heading to. But God took that all away, and I will believe and trust in the plan he has for me. It might not be going to the school beside the river, but perhaps Serangoon might be the right choice for me after all :)

Before the service ended, candles were passed around. The pastors lit up their candles and passed it on from the stage until the back of the hall. The flames of thousands of candles flickered gently and gave out a warm glow which not only could be seen but felt. It was very beautiful :) Along with singing Silent Night, I felt the power of the Holy Spirit :)

We are the light of this country, and we will pass the flame on to the rest who have not come to know the wonderful gospel of God. Pray that God will touch many hearts this Christmas :)

After the service, both of us went down to Changi Airport which was just one stop away. Had a filling dinner at Swensens. We didn't manage to see any planes fly off because all the flights were in the late night. haha :)

Changed my phone plan to the student's plan today. Hopefully it will not exceed like it used to :)

captivated by your beautyY, 5:03 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.