OKAY, I shall not be so lazy. I'll update!
Genevieve, her little sis Deborah, my little bro Jeremy and I went to the zoo yesterday. So, we saw animals, more animals and more animals! Like duh, that's what you do at the zoo right. We also caught the animal show which was quite entertaining:) Spent much of the time walking around the zoo. It rained quite heavily too. So we stopped by a shed where a zookeeper had a snake with her. I touched it! lol. It felt leathery soft :) Daddy came to fetch us after that.
Today marks One year with zc :) Instead of the normal dinners at some grand place, we spent the day at East Coast cycling! We were baked in the sun. But a short shower cooled us down :) Found a small part of the beach where we drew on the sand and suntanned. Sat by the beach before having dinner at the HawkerCtr. We were so full after all the eating so we went to the beach again! Lovely place:) Star gazed and enjoyed the seabreeze :) We did enjoy ourselves but now we are both red and burnt :p
captivated by your beautyY, 6:55 AM.