<body>


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I think i'm starting to become the next Jeanaline Fan. HAHA. Not the intelligence part la, but the thrifty part. lol.
After since what happened in my family recently, I've learnt to appreciate what my parents are doing for me. yep. My dad's the breadmaker of the family, and coming from a family of six, it isn't easy to support us all especially with the increasing phone bills, the tuition fees, piano fees.. etc. So, I shall limit my spendings each week. This means only one meal in school and no more shopping unless necessary or unless i can't resist temptation! ahaha. okay that part's not counted :p

God has been really gracious to my family. He listens to my cries and He responded to them.
As mentioned before, even though its a little prayer, but it can lead to greater miracles, only if u are sincere and willing to believe in Him :)


I've started lessons with my CG. Many new faces, except for two guys from my previous OG. I miss my OG. They are always planning outings and 'pon-ing' lessons. haha. Now, once we're dismissed, my CG will head in different directions to find their own friends. Talk about being a class :/ Anyway, was appointed by Ms Tan, our chem teacher, to be the Chem rep. Woo, first time ever! lol. But the the girls nominated me to be the PE rep as they said I looked fit. hmmm?

My subject teachers are really friendly. At least they don't follow after the principal. LOL. Seriously I don't mind staying in SR because of the food and the teachers but definitely not the uniform! yeek! The tie is red and green! How christmasie. And not forgetting the belt! Oh gosh, it belongs to the past century laa! haha. Although the school's a bit run down, but its not that bad too.


I've not seen PBF in ages! Gen suggested a potluck picnic:) Sounds cool. haha. At Botanic Gardens maybe? :)

captivated by your beautyY, 5:36 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.