The orientation ended well :) had tons of fun dancing and cheering. We had quite a number of games which some was pretty violent. lol. My OG was really bonded well through the games and cheers. MrPresident of NYJC laughed at me when I said we are going to have a campfire. He said it was childish and he's disco night was better. YA YA YA.
The skits performed were kinda funny. We must really thank God for holding up the rain until all the skits were finished. Thick black clouds were just hanging above us throughout the whole campfire. After it started raining, we went back to the hall. We danced and cheered like mad. But too bad, Athens didn't win.
What I liked best about the orientation was the college dance. Haha. Real hip-hop. Real cool :) haha.
Zc came to fetch me after dismissal. Headed down to Kovan to eat Kentucky. Met most of the OGLs there. They not only cheered and shouted at KFC but also outside the MRT. The public's attention were all on them. Lol. That bunch of peeps, their enthusiasm levels are like woah. Really reminded me of PSLs :)
I miss 4 Truth and KCP. and I totally forgot about the CCA orientation. opps :x
I'm planning to go back to KCP sometime next week together with the rest in SR. Anyone wanna join me? :):)
captivated by your beautyY, 12:43 PM.