<body>


Thursday, February 02, 2006

HELLO MINYI, I'M BLOGGING!! :p

CNY was pretty boring though. I was eating most of the time. No good, no good! Oh yes! I wanted to blog about this but was too lazy to. haha. We had a CNY card making competition held for all J1s. My OG sent in several entries cos we spilt up into groups. AND, my group won 1st! so exciting right! So we won $60 worth of DelifranceBistro Voucher. At first my OG thought it was in cash, and we were discussing how to split the money if we win. Everyone will get about 3 bucks. So funny can.

Anyway, visitation is almost an annual routine. Same places, same faces. Except that we're all older than the year before-.- And this year's receivings are better than last year's too! haha. People's incomes are expanding. Sounds so econs. haha:)

And whoever said first three months was fun?! Except for the orientation, its totally not fun at SR okay! The teachers check our tutorials! and we MUST have an MC if we're absent from school.
and i'm gonna tell you something you'll never believe. haha. this is the first time ever in my life that I pon-ned school. I overslept today cos I was dead beat from Chingay Training at PA yesterday. And i forgot to set my alarm too. When i was in a dreamy mood just now, mum came in and asked me "Girl, today got no school meh?" My reply was " I very tired.....don't want to go...." " Can like that ah?" she went. haha. She thought i had fever or something. haha.
U know why?
This mosquito was starving to death one night. And as his source of food, he fed on me 29 times! Do mosquitos have their own "Hungry ghost Festival" ? lol. kidding! And now the bites are super itchy and swollen red. Disgusting! :(

I'm supposed to talk about CNY. haha. Having steamboat was the best part of everything! haha. I always enjoy eating with my cousins :) There was a BBQ steamboat too. So reminded me of seoul garden! haha.
To my dearest PBF: Seoul Garden one day? haha ;)

I went to Caleb's house on the third day. He used to be our childhood friend like a decade ago. He went to SR for his first three months too. Shared with me how close he was with the VP. haha. And how she kicked him out of SR. She said if u are planning to continue studying Sciences at SR, think twice! haha :) The feeling was really wonderful that night. Its like some reunion. haha. We even saw videos way back in my parent's time. We took back tapes of our parent's wedding.haha :)

I'm typing whatever that comes into my mind now. haha. As they say, RANDOM. So commonly used now. lol.

I joined OGLS! haha. For the fun of it laaa :)
And my beloved OG is overly-enthu about outings! The girls especially. haha. We're having a BBQ at East Coast next week. And a chalet at Pasir Ris right after the BBQ. And there's Chingay this week! I need time during my weekends for family and PBF! haha.

okay, I've crapped enough. Must use my time wisely today. haha. it doesn't come that easily. :p

toodles! -

captivated by your beautyY, 11:54 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.