<body>


Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Friday the 13th 10th

Ahahhaa.

And finally, our beloved MOE has decided that ITS TIME.

ITS TIME, for the results!

OH NO NO NO!

my heart's beating faster than its normal rate.

*SHRIEKS!* :/

The first ever goal I've made in life and am very serious about is going to SA. haha. I'm not lying. I didn't even have any idea of what Secondary School i wanted to go. But this time, I've set my hopes on it hopefully, I've also worked hard enough to achieve it. Pray hard! :) But no matter what the outcome may be, life still has to go on :) (Try listening to Leann Rimmes-Life Goes On. hehe )

After Freaky Friday, its time to let everything out at my OG's bbq at East Coast! :) We're gonna stay up to watch the sunrise! And zc's coming along too. haha. my OG likes to make friends :)

captivated by your beautyY, 6:56 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.