<body>


Thursday, February 09, 2006

SCREAMS.
i can't control my fingers while I was playing the piano just now. they'll just go faster and faster without me knowing. and my heart has started pounding real hard ever since the realisation that the results are gonna be out in less than 24 hours! :/

School as boring as usual today. haha. 1S11 planned a class outing! We're gonna have steamboat at Marina! But too bad i can't make it cos I'll be going for Yang laoshi's BBQ cum housewarming :) My weekends are really packed.

And to make things worse, the guys in my class were counting down to 2.30 tmr. :x
And my Civic's rep was like going around shouting " EH, EVERYONE PON SCHOOL TMR AH!" HAHA. Most of us agreed to it. Including me! I have my reasons okay! haha. In fact most of the J1s won't be turning up tmr. Its our BIG day! We must be fully prepared! lol. But i pity the poor teachers la. Imagine them sitting in the class alone with maybe one or two pathetic students. haha:) They have no one else to choose except them to answer questions. hahaha. Im so crappy. AND imaginative. I can't stop imagining what is going to happen tmr, like what will be the reactions of my classmates after they've got their results, what am i gonna do when i receive mine..etc etc.

I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

captivated by your beautyY, 5:30 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.