<body>


Saturday, March 11, 2006

The End of the Five-day Orientation ended with a blast! :)

Because.. ATHENS is the Champion for Orientation 2006! WHOOHOO :)

We had wet games in the morning. Then there were more dance! So me and Noelle skipped dance and went up to the Gallery. We have NEVER attended a single dance session before. haha. Later in the day, Gina and gang came to visit us.
Some stuff happened and I really wanna apologise for that.
Zc and I then went for KellyPoon's mini concert at LT5. The J1s were not supposed to be there. lol. As a result, our OGLs got a scolding. opps :x
FiestaNight was fun cos I left Thebes for ATHENS! Went high with Gen, zc, evan and darrell. haha. During the cheers, we cheered for Sparta. And during the school song and the school cheer, we changed all the 'SR's to 'SA'. It was super funny can. And when ATHENS were crowned CHAMPIONS, we started cheering for Athens again. Everyone just screamed and jumped crazily. haha :) I love Athens! :)

Zc and I went to Chomps after that. Satay! yumms :)

And congrats to Frederick and ZeChoa who got in to SA and Team SAJC! :) They are already off to KL for their soccer camp now :)

Sometimes, the more you want something, the harder it is to get. And you blame yourself for your wrongdoings and keep asking 'Why?'
But instead, everything that happens to us happens for a reason.
I've thought it through, yes, I was being childish. I was a nuisance.
Oh Lord, for you have plans for me, plans to make me prosper and not to harm me, and i truly believe in that :)

captivated by your beautyY, 10:18 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.