Ahhhh. My day was so boring can.
Urgh.
Everyone, apart from the OGLs, either had this
when-can-we-ever-leave look, or the '
sian' look, or the
can-we-PON?! look and many many more similar looks. HAHA.
And when the OGLs asked who wants to appeal out of SR, woah! So many hands shot up! HAHAHA.
There were mainly subject talks today. and perhaps the following days to come. Boring hell la. And school ends so late! :(
We ponned an hour of subject talks today. Went to the aquarium with Zechoa and Gen. Had quite some fun there though.
Had lunch with KCPians which consisted of... Eric, Reuben,Kevin,Evan,Darrell,Hyun Jae, Gen and ZeChoa. Su Ling went off with her OG. Never will SiHui join us :p ShengZhi went somewhere too. haha:)
Learnt the Mass dance/couple dance. Partnered zc. Haha. The starting was pretty funny but it soon got boring cos they kept asking us to repeat the steps :/ Wanted to leave halfway! But we decided against it cos there was attendance taking and it was only for about 3o mins more.
Went back to KCP to find Ms Chng. But she wasnt there. Zc went off the Jalan Besar for a match and I went home! :) Met JunHong on the bus. He was like " You in SA ah?" " No la! SR!" I replied. His jaws dropped, giving this "Huh! Really meh!" look. Sigh, I've seen many of that today. Everyone was like so shocked that I was posted to SR. Well, God's will la.
Oh YES. I musy say this. During the
unfriendly Principal's speech today, she was like "There's so supposed to be 811 students today. Why does it seem that it is fewer than that?" You know why?! Cos no one wanna come! Duh! She also said, " We didn't accept those who put our college as 4th or 5th choices because this shows that they are not keen in studying in our college."
HELLO?! I was one of them! Why choose ME?!?!??!?!Actually I have more complaints to add on. But if I continue doing that, I'll suffer in SR. So I shall
try to love the college. Especially the tie ;)
I did a kind deed today! :) haha. I helped this blind man at the bus stop. Waited for his bus to come. I was so afraid that my bus would come first. If I miss the bus, I'll have to wait a realllly long time for it to come. Furthermore, I couldn't just leave him there alone. So thank God his bus came right before mine. I helped him up the bus and his "Thank you so much" was really sincere and it came from the bottom of his heart. My heart really went out to him. Imagine living in a world of darkness where you can't see the beauty of the world. I admire these people for their courage and attitude :)
captivated by your beautyY, 10:54 PM.