I am a LONER :/U seldom hear that of Joanne right? Yes, I'm such a loner in SR. Gen and I are in different courses so our timetables are completely different. And besides, she has her OG friends. Oh well, because I was ALONE today, Gen asked me to crash H2 Econs with her. And I did.
Then, I was ALONE after that again. I headed to LT5 ALONE for Chem lecture. Thank God I managed to meet Elizabeth so I tagged along with her and her friends. I felt really awkward again. I had a really long break after chem lecture. And I was ALONE once again. I was wondering around the college aimlessly, trying to call Evan but to no avail because he didn't bring his phone to school! :x I was walking pass the library when I spotted a yellow and black bag. Alas, I found Evan and his friends in the library sitting beside 3 guys that were sleeping like nobody's business. haha. I read "Baby blues" for about an hour before I went to find Gen. Had lunch with her before we went up to the gallery to talk. We went crazy up there trying to wear the college skirts and taking pictures of each other:) I had project work after that. Left Gen for LT5 ALONE. It was already very full when I walked in. So many unfamiliar faces kept glancing at me when I climbed the stairs okay. wth. I managed to find a seat beside 3 other girls right at the back. Then this teacher had to ask us to move to the front! WTH! So we got up and walked down. And when we were about the get seated, the teacher who had been speaking with the mic suddenly said, " The 4 girls that just came in, do you know you are late? The next time you get into the LT 5minutes later, you have to stand for the rest of the lesson." !^%&$*$^#
Had CCA orientation later in the afternoon. NETBALL :):):)
Alicia was in S11 for first 3 months and S07 now! Its so exactly the same as me! How coincidental! :) haha.
And I am in the RED house! DRACO:) It was the champion house last year. How cool :) I
wanted to sign up for next week's "Sports Spree" which is actually their Sports Day la. haha. Since I am so lonely, I chose not to. and besides its the last day for sign up today. Hah.
captivated by your beautyY, 9:59 PM.