<body>


Wednesday, March 08, 2006

i hate sr to the core! and i mean it! :(

I miss AthensBeta!

They are the best OG i've ever had. Oh! don't you guys feel touched? hahaha.

I'm in THEBESBETA now. And its so DEAD. I'm super anti-social. and I think most of the girls kinda dislike me there. hahaha. And I don't know the guys AT ALL. So pathetic right. I don't know how am I gonna survive in SR like that. haha. Seeing me ex-teachers also makes me so sick. They just remind me of PON-NING lessons and stupid tutorials! :(

What the Principal said again," If you feel miserable in this college, I advise you to leave this place. When you suffer, you will not only create problems for yourself, but for others as well..."
I so wanna leave can! Its not as if I have a choice whether to stay or not! URGHHH!

Forgive me for complaining so much. haha.

Zc and I skipped the mass dance yesterday. We wanted to apply for the appeal form to leave college early as we had a lot of things to settle. So Frederick, zc and I went to queue. There were soo many people waiting to get their forms signed so they can leave la! All wanna get out of SR ao desperately k! haha. So we sat there thinking whether to leave or not. Fred decided not to cos he has to be present to take his attendance. He looks really sad in SR okay. haha.

So we came out with so many ways of how we can leave the college. Like buying the college pe shirt and act like some J2 so we won't get stopped by the security guard. Zc and I also tried walking out of the gate but was stopped by the security guard. Met Wanting and asked for helped. She lent me her Orientation tee but I gave it back to her. haha. And the most frustrating thing was that the college doesn't have PE SHIRTS! So rubbish la. The PE department says they are out of stock! and the new ones are coming in. And I tell you, the bookshop is like some rundown, going-to-close-down-anytime place k. They dumb all their PE shorts in some boxes and you have to dig for your size. And the sizes available? XL and L! :x

While walking around the school, some councillor caught us and I tell you, she was sooo KAYPOH. wth!
So we ran off and sat at some study corner near the library. We sat there for like more than an hour playing Bingo, writing some funny story, drawing and at the same time throwing out all our frustrations on the piece of paper. haha. upon hearing the dance has already ended, we rushed back to the hall for attendance taking. lol. Very rebellious, I know.

Today was about the same. Gen and I couldn't stand the talks. So we went to the library together with ChingSheng, Reuben and Kevin. A teacher walked in later to catch J1s. We quickly rushed out. lol. Gen and I then went to the squash court. We sat below the stairs and slept! haha. We went off to the get the appeal forms together with Zc and Frederick. We managed to get it signed and we left SR. But we had to get a signature and a school stamp from the college we are appealing to. Gen was feeling really tired so I went down to NY alone. It was so crowded and rowdy there cos of the CCA orientation. Looks super fun la. Unlike SR :x Since I was there already, I appealed to NY. Had to get Gen's form signed and chopped as well. Went around asking some people to help but they came up with funny excuses :/ Thank God I met ZhengYuan from 1S11:)

PBF: Can you girls make it on Monday? :) Roller Blading?

captivated by your beautyY, 6:48 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.