I'm really sorry to all who have been visiting my blog. I'm a lazy person. haha. no wonder I have so many tutorials left undone.
Oh well... posting on Friday was... AH! Devastating. And for your info, I was posted back to the school nearby: Serangoon JC.
Yes, all JCs are the same as long as we work hard and get into U. But I just don't feel that I'll ever be proud of SR. I don't have whacky and so hyper-enthu friends there you see. So i
dread going there. Really.
And I wanna say a BIG thank you to all those that comforted me and gave me encouragements(like getting a scholarship in SR ... *lol*) that day. I cried like mad okay. And dearest Min almost cried over the phone when she heard me crying. haha :)
I went around appealing on that day too. My kind Brother even called up his Council Teacher for help. I was so desperate can. haha. And not to mention I went to SA twice! haha. Gen and I so love the food there! Especially the Prata! :) After that, I met up with guides at CB. Had dinner with Est and Zc at Cartel after that. That wasn't enough to fill out stomachs, so we headed to Swensens for Earthquake! Oh my my. haha. We couldn't finish it. So Est suggested this hand number game. The loser gets to eat the leftovers. It was super funny can :D
So I slowly got to accept the fact that I'll be staying in SR for the next 2 years or so. Until my kind Father offered his help to help me appeal to SA. haha. *SHINGG!* A ray of Hope! lol.
So I guess we'll be visiting the principal of SA sometime next week. See! I'm so desperate! haha.
I'll just hand everything to God la :) He might open a door for me :)
Thats all for the postings.
Joseph created an OG blog! Total coolness! haha. I miss AthensBeta. School's so boring without you guys okay! :)
captivated by your beautyY, 6:58 PM.