<body>


Sunday, October 15, 2006

SAJC Open house

Evan and I went for the open house yesterday and we felt so young. And we told lies! Ok maybe not, cos everyone thought we were sec 4s and we had no choice but to play along with them :)
And some ppl actually asked us to get shoebags for them. But we couldnt because Shirley was at the booth and she knew me. Boo.
Alright, so evan and i headed to the gallery to watch the mixed soccer match. whooo we saw ailin :) She looks really cute with the oversized jersey. Its even cuter when she gets the ball. haha. Started touring the school looking at booths. Met Minyi and the rest :D Minyi was the DJ. lol. But it was okay, min. haha! Met Sherman too. He wants to come to SA. And zechoa is helping him get into the team :)
Saw the performance with lynn at the hall. Dance was good.
Went over to the pool to find Shoban (not to look at waterpolo guys) He couldn't recognise us as he had no specs on. Me and Evan made a fool out of ourselves waving at him. The guy beside him actually thought I was waving to him and he waved back -.-""". Waterpolo is really cool. Its so difficult to move and catch the ball in water. No wonder most of them have such nice bods. lol.

We were bored and I was starving, so Evan, Lynn and I went out to Mac for lunch. Headed back to school again. Stayed at the gallery and watched the second half of the soccer match. Evan left with James and I really felt bad about it. Sorry Evan!
I waited for zc to finish his run. My heart really went out to the soccer team. I saw strong team spirit and perseverance among all of them :D

captivated by your beautyY, 11:42 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.