SundayMet Mr Sim (: Didn't know where to go so we decided on Vivocity. haha. It was so crowded :( The food courts were so packed that we gave up finding seats there. Settled for lunch at The Chicken Rice Shop. The food there was good but a little pricey. And there was pie tee!! yummy :D haha. Started exploring the huge place. Took us hours to finish looking at all the shops. Imagine if we were to go into every shop to look, we may not even be able to finish in a day. But it was good exercise. lol :) The sky garden was spacious and really nice with the sea view and all. But the haze spoiled everything! :(
Stupid haze. I'm like gasping for oxygen whenever I go out. I'm gonna have lung cancer soon. Nah so exaggerated. hahahahaha.
TodayI hate the haze! BOOO :/
So far, I've gotten back 2 papers. And the results are disappointing enough :( Have been doing nothing but going through corrections in school for hours and hours. Boring and sickening!
Next will be oral presentation rehearsals. And i hate my school. Of all days, they have to choose my birthday for 6 hours of oral presentation rehearsals. IRRITATING.
Kaiqing designed our class t-shirt :) yay I can't wait for it to be printed out. Its really cute :D haha.
oh yes, to
KAIQING, have faith ya! God has a plan for you! Don't worry and have faith! I don't wanna lose a good captain! Jia you! :D
captivated by your beautyY, 6:58 PM.