<body>


Friday, November 17, 2006

I promise to post the pics of girls' night out soon yeah (: I only can upload a couple of pics everyday cos blogger's so slow/screwed up and each photo is super huge! haha. And I'll send the rest of the pics to u girls when i come online too yea (:

Anyway, there was chem and math extra lesson in the morning. boring boring! The maths teacher was trying to act cute and funny which really pissed me off early in the morning. Then came a sexy chem teacher whom we thought was hot. But unfortunately she had a voice which totally does not match her looks. Omg when she started talking I almost died, and I knew I will die by the time the lecture ended. haha. okay i'm being very mean. But she had a voice of an old naggy mother! oppss :(

Okay after the lesson I went to meet zc for lunch (: had a short nap at his place before dragging myself back to school for training. Felt really restless and tired though. Training was tiring cos the sun was really burning us alive. Only four of us turned up so we couldnt do much. But we skipped A LOT. I hope I'll grow taller. whahaha :) Headed to the canteen because it was too hot. Did A LOT of step ups and more skipping. I hope I'll have pretty legs. whahaha :) Stayed back after training to practise some of the match tactics for next week's match.
Coming up: Netball Junior League.

Speaking of step ups, I WANNA WATCH STEP UP. BUT, no time no time :(

captivated by your beautyY, 11:08 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.