This is the season to jolly! FA lA LA LA LA lA~ (:

15 dec- primary school gathering (:
20-21 dec- Class Chalet at downtown east
It was a cozy lil room with 2 beds and a clean toilet. But we sure had fun playing Bridge and 5 stars :) I slept like a pig on the first night. lol. I couldn't help it! The weather was too nice, and besides I have another chalet after that. haha. Some unhappy stuff happened at night, but thank god it turned out alright.
Second day was spent at Escape. We played like mad, and I sat Pepsi for the very first time. Oh man, my heart and lungs almost flew out. I think I was the only one screaming as if I was going to die. lol. But it was thrilling :) I sat and sat until my head felt like bursting and I wanted to puke. Played cards back at the chalet before leaving for home. It was quite sad cos no one wanted to stayover the second night. So we had to check out one day before. I couldnt stay, had school the next day. Had late lunch at White Sands. Four of us- Kai, steph, Evan and I slept like no one's business in the train. I think the people opposite us were secretly laughing. Hee. Met Zc at Bishan, had Goreng Pisang from Long house to satisfy my craving before home sweet home (:
22-24 dec- Family Chalet at Aloha Loyang
We stayed in a terrace which was quite huge, with a living room and everything. The best thing was the playroom was right outside, the swimming pool on the right and the court on the left (: The first day was quite boring cos not everyone was there. The rain was on and off also. So we decided to go for a midnight movie at Tampines Mall, since my cousin's bf could drive us there. Wanted to catch The curse of the Golden Flower but there won't much seats left. So we settled for Confession of Pain, which was pretty good. And my cousin's bf drives as if he's taking part in a race. Scary I tell you. My heart was in my mouth the whole journey back. haha.
The next day was better. The sun came out so we went for a swim. Managed to do a little tanning too. Played soccer and basketball. Then went to the beach :) It was stinky with rubbish everywhere. yeeks. Had bbq for dinner:) The crayfish were nice to eat and also play with. haha. Then we headed to the playroom which had this fundazzle thingy with all the colourful balls. My uncle and cousins started to throw the balls. Soon, we were having a war with balls. Balls were flying everywhere. It was FUN FUN FUN until the staff chased us out. Haha. We were so bored hence we decided to swim, at night. Jonathan went to disturb some frogs near the slide. It was really hilarious cos he threw 2 on the slide and one into the pool. yeeks. Poor frogs, we even thought of bbq-ing it......
Played awhile before the same man came to chase us out.:) It was bridge and daidee before we were so bored that we decided to sleep.
We skipped church cos we still had chalet. I'm feeling really guilty right now cos I didn't go church for the first time this Christmas. And i totally don't feel like its Christmas :( How sad.
25 dec- Christmas Day
Woke up really late cos of a really bad headache the day before. Went down to town to meet the beloved. Thanks for the lovely surprise (: Shopped around at Marina for Netball Gift Exchange before going back to Orchard to my Uncle's condo for family gathering. The house is really nice, oriental style. And there were 4 Ferraris in the carpark. woots. The cousins watched RV in the master bedroom to past time. I have been eating a lot these few days :( Bad bad. All food and no exercise makes one fat. haha.
And for Christmas, Santa gave me something - a bad sore throat :(
Christmas is a wonderful time of the year, where there are lights and celebrations everywhere, Gifts to friends and family, and sharing the joy of this festive season. But what is the most important thing about Christmas?
- The Birth of Christ, and how He came into this world to give us everlasting life :)
In the midst of party-ing and having fun, think about what it really means to celebrate Christmas...
captivated by your beautyY, 11:40 PM.