Hmm studying still continues till the end of this year and i've kinda lost
some motivation ever since. And it was said that our school has twice as much exams compared to the rest. Good or not? Well it makes us sick and tired of reading the same thing over and over again. Not that we know everything on our finger tips but aiyah. My brain's not functioning well. And there are signs to prove it -
First, today was the SECOND time i almost put my college pin into my earhole, thinking it was a earring. How dumb.
My memory's failing me. I go into the room wanting to get smth and the next moment i'll be doing something else. Then i'll walk out without realising anything. Strange but true.
I took out an empty cup and a carton of milk. But instead of pouring the milk in, I filled the cup with plain water instead. I took a few seconds to realise that. heh.
And i have dreams EVERY single day since last year. Its either I cant get to sleep and my mind will start imagining anything and everything under the sun or I have several dreams in one nights sleep. And the thing is all of them felt so.... real. It feels like chapters of my second life or smth.
Man I need help.
Im feeling like crap. Cos the truth hurts.
captivated by your beautyY, 7:55 AM.