<body>


Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gosh I apologize for the lack of posts and that misleading post! Yeah my poor computer was down and had to be reformatted. And regarding that post, Charlotte insisted that I should let everyone know how grateful she is. This was what happened. She left her retainers wrapped in serviettes and went off. Only after awhile did she realise she forgot about it. Yeah so Guo Xin was the guy who used his bare hands to search through the garbage, opening every serviette he could find (:


Alright, 'A's is finally over. But somehow I don't feel that relieved. I dont know why, I like to think back a lot and ask myself a lot of things.

Yup I've been hitting town so often I'm getting sick of it. Prom is such a hassle. And a waste of money :(

captivated by your beautyY, 5:27 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.