Merry Christmas everyone!! (: Hope all of you had a great time celebrating! And most importantly remembering the birth of Christ and the true meaning of Christmas (: I enjoyed myself with family and relatives. Its always an event worth looking forward to at the end of the year!
Evangelistic event at Aunt's house last week. The pastor from Zion came to share the gospel in chinese.



Jeremy listened so attentively and seriously despite it being in chinese. So cute :D
Christmas Eve:

Woots it was fun, fun and more fun with the cousins & relatives (: Had simple games like Origami Folding (To represent our wishes for Christmas), Charades, Kim's Game and Word Search. haha. And I won the Origami because my 'speech' was the most well received! Lol (: I folded a bird and a book which was meant to be a Bible. And Jon folded a heart cos I forgot how to. So my wish for Christmas was that The Dove (bird) will bring the Word of God (the Bible) to the hearts (heart) of those who have not received Christ :) The rest had really interesting wishes and they were all so cute! Got a voucher from Tim for Gift Exchange. I knew he would get me some funny stuff so i sort of hinted to him when we were at town the other day. Haha!
I thank God for such a wonderful family and I pray that Grandma would be able to spend countless Christmas-es with us (:
Christmas Day:
Mum's side this time. Charles and Delphne led the Christmas Carols.


Happy Birthday to Grandma. Jeremy's so excited (: