Living beside a basketball court is the worst ever, especially when I don't even touch it at all. Irritants usually hang out in groups (except the aunties and uncles doing exercises) and whatever form of vulgarities will come spilling out of their mouths.
Just yesterday at
3AM (hello its 3AM?!?!), this whole gang of ******* started playing soccer at the court. And this is wth NOT THE FIRST TIME. The other times were during Alevel Period where there was even a fight. I was seriously so tempted to call the police ok. I don't like being disrupted when I'm in deep sleep, especially by noise. And when these ******* started yaking away, my goodness, they make NOISE. The most we heard was
na s (its okay if u don't get it). Don't they just have brains, and that the court is sorta enclosed by flats and sound travels!
If only I had some rifle....
After more than an hour, the noise subsided, which was weird because they usually stay there till about 6 in the morning. So I peered down and yay there were 3 policemen.
Finally they came. They were kinda arguing with the police. See no brains again. Then amidst all the silence, a firm and stern voice went "We came here, just to do our job. So leave." Like wow.
I tossed and turned for countless times before I could get back to sleep.
And then I had a gross nightmare. Urgh.
**
I'm so envious of those going overseas. Someone bring me somewhere!! (:
captivated by your beautyY, 7:43 PM.