HAPPY 2008 EVERYONE! :D
I don't know why this year doesnt feel as happening as before. The its-just-another-day kinda feeling. haha. We didn't even bother counting down this year. Rather head home and have a good sleep! haha! Past experiences were bad enough (like suffocating in the crowd at citylink). Town is serious madness. And I see so many Bs and Ms on tv at vivo. Eeeek.
Well zc & I spent the day at Thomson, doing Math & Chem. Had dinner at Long House before passing time at Thomson, again. On our way to the bus stop there was a taxi parked in front. Just as we walked past it.. alakazam! Christopher Lee smiling at us as he came out of it. Woots a moment of shock (: But he looked good. hahaha! It was prata at Casuarina (we eat to past time) and home at 113o!
Oh can you believe I dreamt that I failed Chem. Ok this popped out from nowhere but I had crazy dreams yesterday. :(***
29 Dec '07: Grandma's bday celebration

we had a little private area to ourselves

Joel....

Joel at it again!

Grandchildren (:

The lil' ones

The older ones

Whole Ging Gang! :D
30 Dec '07: Third year together (:

Picturesque (:

<3

C-O-C-O

N-U-T!!

We reached right after the last show ended. Only managed to catch a glimpse of the parakeet and baboon (:

Songs of the Sea! Story was quite lame but the water effects and mini fireworks were good!

Nicest one I took before the camera died on me.
Yay thank God for 2007! It
whoooshed past so quickly. So much has happened & there's no point regretting over anything now(although I still do...). I pray that I'll change for the better (: Sorry if I did anything wrong and caused unhappiness to anyone. Yup may all have a blessed year ahead! God loves you and I love you too! (:
captivated by your beautyY, 7:24 PM.