My computer screen looks kinda funny now. Guess I have been staring at the pc in the office until I got so sick of the computer and I've no mood to come online anymore. haha. Oh well, we don't really have anything to do at work cos things were not planned properly. We finished our assignment in a day and spent the rest of the time offering out services to the rest of the department. Last week was just sorting, sorting more sorting and filing. I'm so sick of paperwork now. We'll be moving up 8 floors next week. Went to check out the new office and we'll have our own corner and desk. How cool is that. (We had to squeeze between two staffs for the past 2 weeks.) And the view was superb (: The highway and all. Will take pics next week if I can. haha! And the three others working with me are quite fun to be with. Just that they keep talking about their schools. AC and TJ
what. And one's called Joanne too! I think she looks a little bit like Han Ga In (like wow wow). haha.
Alright enough said.
And i'm still regretting like mad. Ugh.
captivated by your beautyY, 7:57 AM.