It was the last day of work for on Friday. Finally, no more sorting and filing! We accumulated more than 20 files of documents until there were none left! Imagine about 10 different types of documents all mixed up from Year 2006 to 2008. We arranged them all according to date somemore. Woah an achievement (: Oh well, although these 3 weeks were boring, but I'm glad I made new friends and was able to work in a friendly department! Our boss gives us breakfast & drinks treats every week! Yup at least I know what its like to work in an office now. And they said they will request for us in the future cos we're so hardworking and efficient. Ho ho :D

Bye UBS!

Persauth Card (So highclass but its actually a computer access card. haha )

And thanks LYNN for keeping me company on Microsoft Outlook! (:

Secretly surfed the net and I found this really cute website! And i'm so gonna make sushi sooonn! :D

Our first and last lunch together

Joanne and hmm, Joanne (: Okay she doesnt look like Han Ga In after all. I guess its only her nose cos she has a mole like Han Ga In's. hahaha.

Beautiful views from the office (:





I always look out at Nicolle highway whenever I get bored. haha. i wanna drive on it someday (:

Our area

Associate director, Sophrine

This was so hilarious. We started the timers of our Canon cameras together and they started beeping so loudly simultaneously. (P.S. the angmoh boss's office was just beside us!)

Yay a proper one (:


Calesta

Gina, our supervisor

Jessica Goh. A secret admirer gave her a Secret Recipe cake that day! So funny :D


Dinner at SG gardens with Sim. haha (:
***
Saturday: Dinner gathering for Chinese Service at Normanton Park. I used to go there years back with me church friends cos her dad owns the canteen there. All the fun memories of the times we rollerbladed and swam (:

So cute



Don't you think the way Jeremy prays is so adorable? I've always wanted to take a picture of how he prays. So serious right. haha. Dad took this (: haha!

Skilled shot whaha.

Went up to read out some chinese new year idioms thing.

Escaped for some cam whoring!
Yay thank God for everything :D
And i havent got my new year clothes yet! I'm too lazy and neither am I in the festive mood yet. OH OH.
captivated by your beautyY, 5:08 AM.