<body>


Sunday, March 16, 2008

That A1 song suddenly came to my mind when I was coming up with the title for this entry. Haha. A1 is so old school (:

Anyway, finally managed to attend an Open House! Missed NTU and SMU the week before due to work.

NUS is so colourful


It was more like a mini 4 Truth gathering. So glad to see so many happy faces. Opps Minqi & Kahming got cut off from the picture. Haha. AND the girl at the far back of the picture is so scary :/




Back to church! Jeremy and his Bible. He has moved from reading mystery books to reading the Bible (:


The other tooth dropped!






Artistic eh?

Played with the lift (: See that excited face when we were about the ascend.





Halfway up it got a lil scary. HAHA. So reminds me of the time I went up the Pan Pacific lift with the girls (:











The top floor!




Off to Australian Education Showcase with the family. Was supposed to meet Lynn but Dad was interested in going so I followed him. So sorry LYNN!



So many many brochures (:



Oh my I better start looking for a proper job and earn my keep. I can't stand lazing & slacking at home doing nothing but eat, watch tv, youtube and stalk people's blogs. Haha. And I still can't settle for any courses! :/ Its so difficult now that you are specialising in only one area and one subject. Although it may or may not determine my career but it requires 3 to 4 years of commitment and I'm afraid I might regret if I choose something which I realise I'm not cut out for. Yes continue praying & hopefully I'll settle on a course fast! Not much time left!

captivated by your beautyY, 10:50 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.