Work for these two days. Chinese Language Challenge is already showing on tv (: Watch and learn! haha. Mondays 8pm, channel 8.


Okay there was once I was in the lift with Guo Liang, alone. Which was ultra weirdness. Our really short conversation in Chinese went like this,
GL: Have you taken your lunch?
Me: Yup. (pauses and tries to break the silent awkwardness) What about you?
GL: Yeah I've eaten too.
Then the lift opens, he walks out saying Thank you politely.
LOL.

Today was much more exciting more me because I saw familiar faces! KuoChuan participated! AND AND whats even coooler is that I saw Eunice Olsen & FANN Wong. Yeah hooo.

Two of the many stacks of last week's magazines that were to be dumped. So wasteful right. Poor Shaun and Michelle. And Kym. Haha. You must thank me for saving a few copies of your magazines. hahaha. No la I took it cos I wanted to read that issue but didn't get it that week (:
captivated by your beautyY, 7:29 PM.