<body>


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Is he cute or is he cute? Look at his belly! :D
We finally met up with Jas. Thanks for the gifts!









The playground for kids aged 12 and below








Giving birth








he run towards us, smiles at us, runs away, starts climbing and runs everywhere.








Charlotte is a good photographer (:


Aww











Gee I look tall. :o



i forgot what she was complaining about




These two photos summed up the meet-up we had. How nice, only 3 turned up (: I wasnt really in the mood for taking photos that night so that explains why there are only two. We managed to catch up quite a lot and I was glad to see Kai Lyn, after postponing the gathering for 3 times. Thanks for helping to organise this and yes, those who take the initiative will be rewarded. No matter how irritating it is to feel dejected and face rejection. Haha.





***


I didn't expect it, and I don't believe it happened. This is when things go awry...

I'll bake cornflake cookies today, hopefully it'll make your day better(:



Till then, ciao.

captivated by your beautyY, 10:25 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.