<body>


Monday, April 28, 2008

I think I'm such a good friend. HAHA. I just felt like doing something to make someone happy (: I'll try to make one for the besties on your special day(: If it all turns out the kinda like the same I'm sorry cos I'm running out of ideas haha. That reminds me, we still havent done anything for Jing's birthday :(
Lynn's so cute. She's trying to use the fork to cover her face haha. I'm sorry I whacked you so hard that day :( Happy Belated Birthday!!

Angkai <3






At Adecco Bishan-we need a job!!




You can make the computer sleep and wake up! haha!





She's too white that she reflects light.






















I'm crow brother???




I blend in with the PURPLE building! Ugly dustbins spoil the picture tsk.









YAY we found SOON LEE. Everyone should go visit it. Its worth the trip!






The stairway that we just had to take a photo with (:












There were cute graphics along the stairway (:




So VINTAGE :D









I was kinda surprised when I stepped into the shop. I didn't expect to find such a nice place amongst all the old shop houses. The two-storey room was quiet and cooling, with light soothing music in the background. It gave me a very homey feeling, a really great place to slowly browse through the clothes (: Not to mention they have really pretty stuff.




The stairway to the fitting area.














These are goood :D



Does this look anything like a heart to you? This guy approached us and said he was working on a project that has gotta so with communication or something and he and his friends had to sell this thing with a target of $60 that day. And we could give any amount to him. So weird. I didn't really trust him though. I mean how can you just go around in public asking people for money without any proof whatsoever. Oh well. We gave coins that added up to $1.10 lol.



Then it was off to Raffles City Convention Centre for the setup for OnPedder Warehouse Sale.








Marc Jacobs. Thousand over bucks. And they are so heavy even without anything inside.






Look there's KEDS but they were weird-looking.






The crowd was madness! I got all confused with so many different brands and I forgot which customer wanted what size for what shoe.



Initially, we were supposed to be packers cos we were labelled as 'new part-timers'. In the end we were pushed over to help the rest with the shoes because there were just too many people.




"Come try the new Vanilla Coke."



"Quick come get it."




Lunch break.


Char trying to look as if she's holding a glass like Vernon




Designer Shoes with crazy prices. So only can try cannot buy haha.


Look at the diamante, class eh!



BLINK BLINK!!



I'm so in love with this (:

Whats this anyway?




OOHHHH HOT PINK. Wayyy too striking :/



Juicy Couture.


Charlotte has pig feet.




Chunk-ay


We all fell in love with this (:




We got caught taking this :(



Everyone stared at us as if we bought so many things. Yeah we wished. Haha. We bought coin purses but koped the biggest paper bag. Well and maybe a few other smaller bags and shoe bags.... hahaha (:


Non-stop searching high and low for shoes from the huge pile of boxes resulted in bruised knees and aching thighs :(



Piles and piles of them!!


I'm into purple now, heh (:
Oh my it took me ages to upload this! Its 2am now my goodness. And I'm meeting Gen later in the morning, I better go sleeeeeep!
P.S The Making of Showdown will be on 1May, 8pm (: Till then!

captivated by your beautyY, 7:20 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.