<body>


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Loggging
Sorry was bored haha

Netball dinner at Morin Steamboat, Lim Tua Tow Road. I was late, and cab fare costed me 10 bucks, sobs. Anyway, what is ya teng doing. And it seems like she lost weight.



Jasmine's hand looks BIG.



Lanny laughed the whole night. And thank you for appreciating my sotong joke (:



KQ's lookin pretty!



Who's that girl trying to squeeze in!






Struggling to open the COCOnut.





And Char did it! Just look at her face.










Stopped eating halfway and started to dig her nose. lol :D




So cute the two of them




LanYan finished all the YAM.









The two best friends (:




The table so messy and the background is so ugly. Lol





ooooh its CRYSSSSS









Ya TENG



Great picture eh (:









We used the boot of someone's car. Super hilarious. Yeah in the end the owner came and we ran away, laughing like nobody's business (:






I have no idea what they were trying to do. And LanYan is in her own world.




Wanted to have durian for dessert but we ended up...











***



Interview at WKWSCI on Saturday! Guess who came at the same time as me!! SARAH CHENG!! Thank God there was someone I knew. And we were in the same group too! Just that our interview times were different.
OH the written test was madness can. This is the first time I took a test and know nothing about what was asked! Like who got assasinated in the past 6 months??? Joanne doesnt have any general knowledge! At all!! :( And there was a news article analysis and 3 pages of lines for the answer (Like AQ and probably even more). Sarah was like writing non-stop can. Gosh and my mind was just blank cos it has stopped working since last year!! :( I wrote crap haha.
But at least I tried to be a lil hardworking and KIASU by memorising the vision, mission and course details. Hahaha. So when one of the interviewers asked me what I knew about the school, I tried to act smart by telling them the school's vision. They were so surprised! o.0 Whats more they themselves don't even know what it was la.
There were 400 over interviewees and only 100 plus will get chosen so chances are so so SO slim and almost impossible for ME to get in. TSKKKKKKKKKK.
And almost the whole world applied for FASS.



Then it was a long journey from Boon Lay to Eunos.



For Funfair at Sam's school, Chung Cheng! It felt like an overseas tour to China.






So ancient and cheeeeena. So many tourists. Hahahaha.



Love y'all! (:
God is good! (:
Get well soon bf! (:

captivated by your beautyY, 2:54 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.