<body>


Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I feel peaceful & happy just by looking at skies :D God is such a marvellous creator!



Netball in the morning with Charr.


Then off to Vivo for a mini farewell at Earle's Swensens for Evan who's going to army next week.




Gosh my eyes look so puffy and *gasps* look at those eyebags!! :/


Charly(???) & Lanny



CRYSSSSS





Soon-to-be Army boy










The salad bar has a wide variety of healthy foood!










My Earle's Charboiled Burger






Crys's chicken baked rice that costs $26. I think it can feed me for 2 days. Haha.




Char is up to her nonsense again.








The disappearing watermelon





On Display(:




Have been working for The Showdown the past four days! We have been battling with the weather and trying to keep everything on schedule! Thank God we managed to wrap it up within 4 days! Whoo (: And we got filmed for a Intro Trailer so catch us on Channel 5 and spot our tiny faces! Hahaha :D I took close to 300 photos and I have no idea how i'm gonna upload them :( Must resize somemore! Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself (:

***



Just when I was at my lowest, staring out of the window, God gave me a sky littered with stars. Amazingly, they were spreaded just in the patch of darkness right in front of me; shimmering, sparkling and blinking. This is the first time I saw so many stars here (:



captivated by your beautyY, 10:17 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.