<body>


Monday, April 28, 2008

Was thinking of a title for this post until I saw my painted nails which are purple so ta dah! Yay purple is nice (:



Have been working for the past few days at the On Pedder Warehouse sale. And there are tonnes of photos to be uploaded so I'll do it after I've finished with this post, which is really short. Just wanna get rid of some stuff which I have been wanting to blog about but couldnt find the time to do so.

I have been watching tv, waiting eagerly for this advert to come out again so I can quickly snap a picture of it. And I was successful!!! Spot CHARLOTTE (trying to squeeze her face beside Dominic) . hahahaha! Dang I was beside her why did they cut off my face, TSK tsk. Anyway, catch The Making of The Showdown and you'll get to see the wonderful Game Assistant, Yours Truly (: Whahaha.

Alright ranting time.

Hmm why do some people just have this aura that they carry and can earn respect so easily? Whereas some others, which I think I am included, just seem so normal and of little significance. Its like our presence do not matter much at all, and that we get bullied more often than not. I can't stand those who abuse their authority, so what if they earn big bucks, so what if you can afford branded stuff, that does not mean that they can take others for granted and pick on them. Grr nevermind I have no position to judge and God says I shouldnt complain. Instead pray for them so they will change (: Ah wells.

Anyway, I got accepted by NTU WKWSCI. Which is soooo amazing! I can't believe I passed the stupid test and also the interview. Hahahaha. I can't thank PeiYing enough for offering me mediacorp jobs cos I think that gave me plus points woots. And they made me so proud by starting with this:

Owing to the large number of applications this year, we have been very selective. You are one of those whom we believe will benefit from the unique NTU education aimed at nurturing leaders and blah blah blah.

No maybe its their tactic to lure me in. Haha i don't know I can't decide! :(


captivated by your beautyY, 6:42 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.