<body>


Thursday, April 17, 2008

No more jobs for a week, hence I'm slacking yet again. Aunt got me a student for tuitioning, twice a week. Which makes it all the more difficult to find a stable job! Its definitely worth the experience; since I have always wanted to be a teacher but only roleplay and talk to air when I was younger (: And I can start to work my brain!!

Quite a whole lot of pictures from work! I was so kind to offer Char the job cos my previous partner could not help out anymore (:


Same ole' place

Smoke break!!

Our pathetic lil wobbly desk.


Operator Wong at your service!



Apart from working hard,




I even had to become the trolley lady and serve the students food.





Most appetising meal I've had!






Whats with those girls and their plaits. Almost all the girls from that school had their hair tied like that. Is it the 'in' thing now? I wonder.




She's so happy because her noodles are neatly in place.



I've mixed them all up. Couldn't wait to eat it what.






And NJC owned the rest of the sec schools. Special Programme ma.







See Joanne so smart.



We took over Guo Liang that day

Yeah we did a good job hosting

This girl takes photos with practically everything.




Backstage...




Huge sound panel

We sing with feeelings!



Just like Mariah Carey! WHooo.


Whenever I feel bored, I corrupt handphones with my beautiful face (: And I know my friends like it. Hahaha.




Zoe Tay & Christopher Lee are best friends. (Ya we came up with all sort of nonsense while waiting for the filming to start)



Okay I felt so awkward with that hand on me. Haha.



Fann Wong and Christopher Lee. Fann (charlotte) claims Chris loves her so much so that he can't take his eyes off her even when taking photos. Lol.



They say her eyes are too small.



Non-stop playing






yay we tried out the cameras




Acting Pro








We took photos at almost everywhere




In the little black box which was cold like anything

Joanne with Box 26





Charlotte with Box 27



I was supposed to be in the main cast of The Leap Years. (The next Wong Li Lin, they say)Unfortunately, they didn't have enough space on the poster. My face was supposed to be below Qi Yi Wu's (: We look quite alike don't we.


Charlotte is reserved. By who? I don't know.



Donut factory's double chocolate donut is nice. HAHA :D

captivated by your beautyY, 10:57 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.