It has been a really long time since choa and I spent our Saturday afternoon together. I seriously can't remember the last time, was it when we were studying last year? Wait I don't think so, or is it ...? Ah oh wells (:

The usual cravings!

This man suddenly (
suddenly doesnt seem to fit into the sentence but nvm, you get it hahaa) gave me P.S I Love You (from his previous trip) which I have always been wanting to read since eons ago but can't get the book at libraries. BUT I just borrowed the book from Lanny weeks back. Was too lazy to read until the day before I met choa, I started on the first few chapters. So it was kinda coincidental, somehow, I think (:(: Anyway thank you love!

I think I'm lagging behind trends, is it a good thing or not? Gee I am just beginning to develop cravings for donuts (:

Yay we are happy people (:
And dang I still feel so guilty about staining choa's jacket with ink from my maroon pen! Left it with my Aunt and it took her a day to get rid of the stains with the powDerful eco-friendly stain remover! whahaha.

And to my delight there were crabs that night! But the previous one was definitely much better though, and priced at a double rate la (:

:D

Girls just love the camera, dont they? (:

Dogs too! Oh I just adopted a Maltese on Facebook and I realised it has been a popular breed among everybody too! (: Ya I'm lagging in Facebook also. Just spent hours on it and I found it pretty interesting!

Sunday was keyboard at the Chinese Service! Serving God is great! :D

Just had tuition with Sue-jane in the afternoon. The journey was long (Clementi leh) but I miss that place! Walked around the central and I was lured by a fragrant smell to Munchy Donuts! And I just had to buy some back! All-time favourite flavours!! (:
captivated by your beautyY, 9:08 AM.