<body>


Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exactly one year ago, Grandma got admitted into hospital with critical condition. She spent months in hospital battling with pain. I can't believe one year just past like that and man, I even finished Alevels in JC! But God was merciful and the provider of utmost strength. Its his healing hands that Grandma has pressed on for another year, and has even led her through the road of recovery. And I thank God for being a pillar of strength and the One whose love never fails (:



Oh and I so feel like taking Ballet all over again. But I feel too old to do so. And inflexible!

I wanna do that someday. haha!

I'm gonna try to find the photos during those dancing days and maybe put them up here so u all can laugh! :D


captivated by your beautyY, 3:18 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.