<body>


Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm pissed with Blogger and my slow cranky computer. I might just move over to Livejournal soon. Sorry peeps I did try to upload pics but Blogger is not cooperating with me :(

And yay I attended the First Aid course with Wong over the past three days and I'm proud to say I'm a certified first-aider! wooots :) I can SAVE LIVES. It was pretty fun and all. Non stop laughing at the instructor's broken english. Okay very mean I know. But you'll understand better when I post the list of stuff which he said. (Ya we took them down somemore Haha! ) And all the bandaging and CPR so reminded me of the days I was a Guide! I miss the girls :)

Finally settled the acceptance for uni. Never would I have thought that I'll go for Mass com but I think its pretty clear how God works things out (: Hopefully it'll be plenty of fun there. And I can't find anyone to share hall with me. This is such a sad thing. I don't mind staying alone or rather I like staying alone lol. But the irritating thing is that NTU doesnt allow us to have our own single room for the first year. Grr.


Yay its the 30th tmr again :D

captivated by your beautyY, 3:12 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.