<body>


Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Back to SR on Monday! (:KQ & her loverboy!
OH look its TIMMO!


One of the twins. Wait is she Adeline or Angeline? I think Adeline. lol

The newly renovated library! See how much effort I put into fund raising in order to give you lucky people such a nice library!



Met some friends in schoool





Can you believe they were doing this before the match. Troubled over Hessss' Law.




And when they were deep in thought, some mad girl went to disturb them. Haha.


(:(:(:




There my crush! HAHAHA :D Oh my KaiQing's braces look like they are gonna fly out!




JANE, Where's Tarzan?








Kaiqing says he looks like Mister Potato :D






LOL sorry I can't help it!!



AND SR WON TP! Wooots (: The j1s just left me in shock. They were SO good can.




Whoo great defending there (:



Can you spot the rainbow? Artistic shot eh (:



The new coach in red. She's cute.









MS LAM and her HIGH socks! Hahaha. She was scolded by the Head for wearing ankle socks. So she purposely wore such disgusting and high socks just to irritate him. hahahaha :D





Team Talk.




Yay there I managed to take a photo with the hot Magdalene. So shy Haha. Yucks Joanne is disgusting.



Another really cute girl. Her shooting is flawless (:




I look like a turtle. Haha old school backpack!!




Was snapping at the sunset when some mysterious object flew in.


yay beautiful (:


P.S PBF: when are you girls free for a meal or the long forgotten picnic??? (:

captivated by your beautyY, 11:27 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.