<body>


Friday, May 02, 2008

Steamboat on the 30th (:

Really bad swelling which is becoming worse. Sigh, all for the love of soccer.




Colleen seems to be complaining, Xyndy listens to her, Kelly does not seem quite interested... hahaha




yay time for the first batch people to dig in!!




Tom yammm soup



Haha the Yakult cup so cute.


They can be the next Twin Towers.





OH whoo im so in love with picnik (: wanted to save it for a surprise next time but I cant contain my excitement anymore. I just had to put this picture. Hahaha.



Parents' Anniversary on Labour Day!






So excited about his Kid's Menu :D


This reminds me of LANYAN. The veggie girl.


My attempt at making icecream for jem was quite successful! Haha. But we then realised that there was another handle that has choc and vanilla mixed together already. How funny (:

Juliana and her ice cream!



Sorry still a bit childish haha.










This is the reason why I feel fat and unhealthy :(




I wanna exercise and play netball again!!



captivated by your beautyY, 7:31 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.