
Sweetheart Pageant at Courts Tampines on Saturday!! :D I reached more than an hour earlier so I ended up shopping at Ikea. I saw this pretty blue photo frame which I really wanted but they were placed way below the rest of the colours all the way at the corner. So I just kneeled on the ground and started shifting all the boxes and perspiring like nobody's business. Lol. Total aunty okay. Satisfied, I continued with the shopping and dang, right before me, another whole stack of the same frames with a whole stack of the blue ones placed on top. TSK I so wanted to whack myself for being so stupid. I dashed to the cashier and left before anyone could recognise me as that silly aunty.
It wasnt entirely my fault right... why did the person even place the same things at different places!

Found these adorable lil things at Ikea!

hotsexygorgeous GEN (:

Jane & Crystal

UGH whats with my face!! haha! I look so ugly beside gen laaa.

Host Louis and the other two sweethearts. The one is the middle's Clarissa. She's so sweet la. Her advice to the girls- Do your best, Leave the rest to God. When asked how she managed to get 4th for a International pageant at Taiwan, she said it was God's will and His plan :D

Getting ready to go on stage! *Notice the girl in front of Gen. Stop laughing if you are. lol.

Nice pose there


The girl in white (Serene) is so pretty can.

I was trying to picture myself with that hairstyle... but I think I'll look like a kid with toot thick hair :(

I'm secretly in love with her muahaha.