Lynn's house on Wednesday (: We were supposed to have lunch at Little India but Licia fell sick so we just chilled at Lynn's. Yay I love such times, just lazing around with good company at someone's house, chatting and laughing the afternoon away (: Just read in the newspapers that spending time with friends actually prolongs your life! <3

We decided we shall not be lazy and do something more productive rather than channel surf- baking! :D





Mmmm yummy chocolate chip oatmeal cookies (: It turned out perfecttt.
**
Leaving for Perth tomorrow. wow so fast. I'm not feeling excited whatsoever. Just no feelings
at all (:
Food to fill the tummies of 16 people

The first time I visited Perth was like... 14 years ago? In my first trip ever to Aussie! :)


Whee gonnna miss you all, especially the boyfriend who's busy mugging for the exams now :(
Please miss me too, thanks :D
God Bless! Till then, tata~
captivated by your beautyY, 10:14 PM.