Hello people I'm back! hahaha. I was back on Sunday actually. Charlotte thought I got blown away by the thunderstorm at Perth cos I didn't tell her I was back. Lol. So for everyone who did ever think the same way as Char, no worries cos I'M ALIVE! (: The trip was pleasant, with a few rainy days but all in all it was great time with the family! And MANY MANY PHOTOS!! Close to a thousand I think. Whoops. So I gotta spend the rest of the month sorting out all the photos :(

Finals of the Chinese Language Challenge yesterday (: PY's mum lent her jacket to me cos she was afraid I would freeze to death. lol.

I like her..
so I kissed her. hahaha. And notice the expressions of the two guys beside.

PY's sis is so cute can.

went into Fiona's bathroom
Yay passed BTT today (:

THANK YOU CHARLOTTE ALBINO WONG for the lovely stickers & for decorating the organiser (:


Walked happily into Nanyang Poly for lunch, then went to NTU for medical checkup.
The rain was crazy when Dad & I left the school. Felt like some typhoon! Couldnt even see the road. Okay I feel scared to learn driving now. haha.

Fetched Jem from his dental checkup at school! HAHA two teeth plucked out. BOH-GAY already :D
Hello pbf, we need to go out soon :)
captivated by your beautyY, 2:23 AM.