Celebrated Jasmine's bday yesterday (: Supposed to get more pics from Jasmine but by the time she sends them it'll be July. haha. So i'll put those that I've got here first.

This girl claims she is infected with Hand foot mouth disease.


We k-boxed for more than 5 hours.

We screamed and shouted and laughed like nobody's business. F4 and 5566 songs were classic. F4 looked so gu niang last time. The long hair and the hand movements hahaha.

Jasmine is fishing.

UGH I WANT THAT HAIR BACKKKK.

Zhang Hui Mei II

We popped party poppers and even had party hats! Happy birthday JASMINE!! :D

She was so touched we got her the dress she wanted so badly.

See, we're such great friends
Okay I know u all had a really good laugh at my previous post.
I look so hideous now grrrr.
Anyway, those who're in the midst of block tests, all the best! Persevere! :D
captivated by your beautyY, 4:12 AM.