<body>


Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm so gonna blog about this and I don't care of you all laugh. Go ahead and laugh. Gosh my hair is ruined and I look like a 50 years aunty. It was quite nice after they blowed non stop to help me straighten it a little so I would not be a clown when I step out of the salon. But I just bathed and oh my goodness its back to square one again. I'm so disgusted.
Okay now you guys will be wondering why this happened. This morning, my cousin asked if I was free to be a hair model for her friend who's taking her Hairstyling exam, or rather Perming test. So I agreed, thinking it was temporary curling and I can just see how I look like with curls then wash them off. When I met her friend I came to realise its permanent. I wanted to back out there and then. The worse thing was that since it was an exam, obviously no one knew what type of perming it was. So almost everyone was shocked and devastated after the perming. Only the aunty beside me and the two Filipinos seemed to like it. The rest were about my age. We wanted to just hide our faces and cry I tell you. So ugly tsk. Now I have to wait at least two weeks before she helps me do a rebond, treatment, cut, colour whatever I want for free. But how am I gonnna survive that long when my family's giving me weird looks already. And CS Orientation is in 2 weeks time sheeesh.
Monsoon Hair academy @ Chinatown

The poodle/lion/aunty/clown
They look like they are experimenting with my hair. Another guy came in soon after to join in straightening of my thick mob.

Take a few more photos before I become an ugly aunty again.







Someone buy me a hat please. Make it quick.

captivated by your beautyY, 3:19 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.