<body>


Sunday, June 01, 2008

Soccer semifinals at Jalan Besar

Fukie brought his ultra pro cam to help me take photos! I was supposed to do the job but I gave up after 15 mins cos its too big and heavy! Its about 3 kg! (:

Dinner at Chomps



















































Hot Pot Culture for Kelly's farewell & bdays (:









































Botanic Gardens























































I've been craving for this red bean pancake for yearss!!



Casuarina Prata, after 3rd/4th match at Jalan Besar ; Zechoa looks so tired and worn out :( The boys really did well and as a 'loyal' supporter I could see them always giving their best no matter who the opponent and what the outcome may be. Not forgetting sacrifices, the injuries and all.






Holland Village, Wala wala





































Singapore Flyer ( Phyllis's bday) Just a few of the nicer photos out of the whole lot of em (:




















































3-day First Aid Course at Red Cross
You can see our bandages looked a bit ugly at the beginning. Lol. But now we're pros heh heh.




































































OKAY THIS LOOKS WRONG! But we were practicing to save someone from Choking. Haha!


















Thats the examiner in the white shirt. Lol the test was super funny. Everyone was laughing and playing (okay maybe only the both of us, we even had time to take photos haha)
Phewwww I spent two days working on this. See, how good I am to all of you!! (:
Love (:

captivated by your beautyY, 10:52 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.