<body>


Wednesday, July 16, 2008



Met Jasmine for a secret mission. This photo was super funny cos we were trying to take Minyi's mum at the back!!




















Okay this is very random cos my senior just sent it over. He looks like he's stalking me. I think he likes me. muahahaha. Nah kidding (:





I just read a really touching post in another senior's blog about our OG and I found this!

joanne, ur quite everyone's favourite at this FOC huh. haha. not just were u handpicked to be sonic e hedgehog, ur face appeared in so many photos n videos!

Lol seriously I didnt do anything at all. I ignored all the cameras during the camp. Yeah surprising right. haha.

About the hedgehog, you guys can ask me about it yourselves (:


captivated by your beautyY, 3:38 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.