<body>


Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Got my hair rebonded yesterday. Ugh it was a pricey mistake but I was glad the results were good. Thanks to Minyi's hairsylist (: I almost had butt and neck cramps from the 4 hours of sitting still! And I look like Minyi with the bangs! It was not supposed to turn out like though. I wanted short fringe so that I can sweep it to the side but since it was straightened it looked more like bangs.
Jeremy went," You look funny with your fringe. Look like some Japanese girl."
Jayne went," Eh you look like Ah Lian leh!" So tsk.

But I think its nice hoho.



Azabu Sabo with half of the OG, cos the 20 odd of us could not squeeze into Pasta de Waraku.




Saw Jayne's portfolio which was coolness. She was featured in Seventeen magazine, Maybelline Cosmetics and Sony Vaio advert (: Go check out her poster at Citylink!



Busy with the Big Brain Academy Game. I tried the Math one and my brain weighed 96g only. So stupid aiyoh.










Went to the Esplanade roof top to chill.










I look like a little girl beside them lol.











yay group pic. I dont know whats with the huge space around us. Maybe for other people to join in i guess. HAHA.
Afterwhich, we headed to Prata House for supper in Sze Ee's Lexus SUV. Like WAAA right. She drives like a pro okay. Someone sponsor me for my driving leh (:

captivated by your beautyY, 7:35 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.