
We finally had time (which is very very rare now) to catch The Dark Knight!

The two lonely flowers for Zc's rugger friends.
*inserts photo of Charmaine, Lynn, Alicia and me* they didnt allow me to post the picture here :(

I'm so envious of the dancers' flexibility and powerful memory to remember so many different routines. Although I have the interest but I don't have the means to pursue professional dancing :( Jack of all trades but master of none :(

The ruggers with the opening performance (they danced!!) which I felt was the one of the best parts of the performance. The others being the dances by the little adorable kids from ACS and Kids on the Move. Omg they made the whole audience melt (:

Was helping the excited boyfriend to take photos of Arthur. But too bad, the picture was so bad cos there wasnt any flash and they were moving too vigourously hahaha.

We had good seats. And interesting also because the whole row behind us were occupied by the soccer guys.

Arthur and his fan club (: