<body>


Sunday, July 06, 2008

FRIDAY- Went to collect our stuff from Esprit before our birthday celebration for Jasmine.
We look like shopoholics!!


Anyone interested in hiring us to be Esprit erm models?








With Aunty Wong, she's so cute :)





We just had to stop by for a while for some shots with this beautiful place!















trying to pose there, together with Churchill & Sun Yat Sen at the back.



LOL




I'm so in love with this shot. Looks so professional (:




Rushed off to Haji Lane to meet Crystalll!









The really pretty shop (:










Busy examining her new heels. Her sandals broke soon after we left the shop so her heels came in handy!! :)






Swensen's


Thats the right expression there KaiQing.





































Jasmine and her nutty banana!















Everyone seemed to like taking photos with Yateng.



























Charlotte desperately trying to get into the picture.








Kaiqing so cute.

Look she's at it again.


ERN LANYAN???????





Having a lil chat there with yateng



LOVE these girls :D
That was the day I talked SO MUCH without much stopping & I even continued talking to myself even after I got home. My voice was hoarse by the time I prayed before I slept. Haha. I guess it was due to the previous days at work where I was coped up in the office and not having anyone to talk to. Haha!
Thanks YuChern for the job though! Now I think that working for a cosmetic company is pretty cool :) Shall aim to work along this line, or some fashion magazine! That'll be interesting! :D




I wish I get paid for blogging because I sacrifice so much of my precious time just so that people can have something to be entertained with. And not to mention grab photos also haha. Its a freaking 1am now and I have to wake up in less than 5 hours time and travel all the way to that irritating ulu school. I dont know how am i gonna survive 5 days of madness!
See ya'all!

captivated by your beautyY, 8:35 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.