<body>


Sunday, July 27, 2008

That very day with Min (:










Canon Ixus baby :)





The mini unagi. Haha they were reallly tiny.




Saturday with the OG. Went to Haagen-Dazs to use the $100 we won for being second during FOC.
Yes fondue again :)



I think my face looks round with short fringe :(











I got the privilege of riding in Sze Ee's car whaha. Yi Mei was checking the street directory haha.


After quite a while, we found our way to Cine. The others booked this tiny room where we were supposed to watch a movie. But they ended up playing games and imagine how much noise about 20 people make when everyone opens their mouths. Thank God I left earlier haha :)




Whee we saw Black Knights again! From my aunt's window :)





Thats for you ZeChoa hahaha :)





Awesome.

















Its the durian season yay :D I should bring some to Hall! Lynn what do you think!





captivated by your beautyY, 7:44 AM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.