<body>


Sunday, July 13, 2008

I'm so glad camp is over! I'm terribly deprived of sleep and I'm down with running nose & sore throat :( Nevertheless, I did had fun during the camp. There were games, games and more games!! And also a lot of surprises cos the seniors were such good actors.

Some of the more exciting things- Initiation Night on the second night when we came back from Sentosa. Was blindfolded and made to do disgusting stuffs like roll & sit & spin in egg and starch. Someone spreaded warm egg white on my face and threw flour right on my face please. Then we had to 'drink' water from the toiletbowl. And they packed all of us into a truck and sent us off to somewhere unknown. Felt like illegal migrants la. So we were lead indiviually to the unknow place and when they took the blindfold off, I was at the edge of an underground drain. Those big big kind you know. Thank God WenXu led us through it (:


Fourth night, we happily believed there was going to be a movie marathon. After all we needed some rest because since the start of camp it has been activities from morning till late night. But we were so so wrong. After watching a bit of the local art flick Mee Pok Man, they played a ghost video that they filmed in school. Tadah, it was FRIGHT NIGHT. It was freaky to the max can. Had to go into lifts, toilets and walk through tunnels. Guys had to walk through the routes alone somemore. My partner and I were like damn scared we screamed like nobody's business whenever we saw a ghost.

One of the seniors, Clement accompanied us for the second route cos he could tell we couldnt take it anymore haha (: We were so grateful he came la. It was a dark tunnel under the staircase and there were ghosts inside the whole tunnel. One of them actually grabbed my arm and asked us to sing a song like wth. So Clement started singing Cao Ge's song. So funny please. But the ghost scolded him. HAHAHA. FYI, Clement is a singing teacher also. Haha! Thank God we didnt have time to complete the other two routes, which were the scariest ones (18 levels of Hell & the Haunted House). Heard girls from other groups came out crying.

Sheesh now I'm scared of the dark, lifts and toilets. I will come home before 6pm everyday and sleep at 10pm until I've gotten over this trauma. Serious its no joke.




Raffles Marina for water sports! This was the best day of camp (:





Sze Ee!




Jayne, winner of the inter-jc pageant. So cool loh (:



















We went on the Banana boat!! (blocked by the boat) I would have gone another 10 times if we had the time okay.





Kayaked also! The og non stop playing 'tuki tuki' . We even continued playing in the rain.








Invaded Arts, design and media school to rehearse for our skit. Really nice place, so jealous. hahaha.



Sheryl & jiahui from SA! Hanisah from MJ (: They said I looked like I was from SA. So honoured and touched lo.






Koped the fright night props for our skit. I acted as some psycho butcher which turned out to look like some crazy lunatic.



Sorry playing with myself hahaha.




WENXU our OGL!!




The other OGL, JAC :D



Yimin. She did back somersaults on the trampoline at Raffles Marina (: She did gymnastics before she went into hurdle jumping. Cool huh.


Alarice;she studied in Aust. Came back to perform and promote her album. I bought it cos her songs were really nice! haha! :D







Linguine!! :D


captivated by your beautyY, 10:07 PM.

Profile

joanne♥
31st october 1989
ntu wkwsci
Tagboard

get one from cbox!
Exits
Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.